Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Multiple Personalities







So, Noah, really, really likes to dress up. It sounds kind of girly when I say it, but girly is where is all started. One day at playgroup (which consists of three other girls his age) he came to me to ask which princess dress he should put on. Now, up to this point, I've really tried to keep some semblance of gender neutrality (he can play with dolls and trucks, wearing pink isn't taboo, he can like Dora and Diego, etc.). But I decided this was a gender line that must be drawn. So, I told him that he could not be Snow White or Cinderella because those are for girls. He was devastasted. I mean, on the floor, crying in a heap devastated. So I decided right then, my mission was to find dress up clothes for him...manly costumes, if you will.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the blogging world Jenni! I think Noah looks very fierce in his dress-up attire!