Monday, January 5, 2009

Less words, more posing

It's officially 2009 and I'm still recovering from 2008. But here's a sample from both years:

All dolled up for Seth's work Christmas soiree


Gingerbread Goodness:

Christmas Eve with my mom and Jer Jer:

Opening gifts at our house:


Santa preparations:



Reaping Santa's reward for delicious treats:


Ian and cousin Jesstine sharing some knock-knock jokes:

My niece (I LOVE being able to say that), MY NIECE is enjoying her time here since arriving four months ago:

New Year's revelry at the bowling alley (posing was required to be a part of this evening):












Peace Out 2008...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pics! I think I've seen that look from you before on the third picture from the top. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Christy said...

I'm such a loser and went to bed at, like, 10 on New Year's Eve, so I really appreciated all your bowling madness. Why is Emily wearing a blue bracelet thing? Is this something to do with bar hopping?

Your family ... adorable.

Jenni said...

Well, I'll allow Emily to speak to the blue band, but I did fail to the mention that the picture of her holding the shwanky ball was JUST before she dropped it. You decide the causes of that.