Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lessons from a Blizzard


We have emerged from the 20+ inches of snow in two weeks, with all sorts of lessons learned:

If there is a blizzard, please do not take out your truck:



Snow may be mixed with all sorts of ingredients to create some DEEEEELICIOUS ice cream concoctions:





If you become irritable and begin pounding on the window, you may have cabin fever and need some fresh air:




Or you may just need to watch four wheelers drive by:


Accept that you will mainly be enjoying the indoor air, so go ahead and form a band:




Or cheese for the camera and remain your ridiculously adorable self:



Go ahead on your previously planned ski trip where more lovely snow awaits, along with some delightful friends (plus your son will miss NO days of school since it was cancelled all week anyhow):


And rest in the knowledge that a mere week after you return, you may be able to take a balmy trip to the zoo:


2 comments:

Christy said...

How fun are y'all?! Family ski trip? Awesome. I think skiing is evil and torturous, so my plan is (in a few years) to send Phil skiiing with the kids while I take off for somewhere tropical.

Chad and Dana said...

You know how I feel about the whole strapping sticks to your feet, then pointing them down a mountain thing, so I'll just say...your pictures are priceless and where can I get an inner tube? They didn't have no stinkin' tubes for me on my maiden voyage?! Would have totally done that! Geez.

I'm with your friend, Christy on this. Sand. Water. Sun.