Monday, October 20, 2008

12 Years, Olympic Cat Dogs, Muffin-making Preschoolers & More


There are SO many reasons, but here are just a few why I am glad that I've been married to Seth for 12 years:

1. He makes me laugh incredibly hard every, single day.
2. He ALWAYS leaves the last peanut butter jelly muffin for me. Always.
3. Although he admits to struggling with keeping balance, his family comes first in his priorities.
4. He is incredibly transparent.
5. He is a genius.
6. He is HOT!
7. After 12 years, I have never been more confident in Seth's love, commitment and adoration of little ol' me.
8. Also, he is the one who first tried to make us show 12 years, the following way (he believes EVERYONE enjoys math the way he does):




Here's how Noah shows his love to his little brother:


Noah learning to ride a "sharp-turn" bike (Noah's term):


My favorite chefs:


The Olympic champions after a heated running race at Grandmom's house--Noah placed two "golden medals" on his "dog" Jazz (the white cat):



Noah "playing" in his first game:


Seth playing in his 5,639th game this last weekend:

7 comments:

Karen Smith (Feiock) said...

Okay..this is my NEW AND IMPROVED blog. I decided since i stalk everyone else's blog i really should be serious about mine..its a new url. I think you will appreciate it!! :)

Emily said...

Ah, twelve years. The brand new engagement ring anniversary. Did you get anything good?

Jenni said...

Didn't I mention the peanut butter jelly muffin?

Kristi Bowers said...

Ok, you guys are adorable! Dave and I celebrate our 9th this January...

Christy said...

You guys look like movie stars. I have to turn away mine eyes since I recently caught a glimpse of my super scary back flap rolls in the mirror and am pretty sure I'm going to be obsese forever. The jealousy overcomes me.

Your boys are just SO CUTE! Today (as most days when I see pictures of brothers together) I want another boy.

Off to eat Cheetos. (Oh wait, I finished the bag on the way home from the zoo.)

Chad and Dana said...

You guys are seriously too cute for words...Yeah for 12 years of fun and PBJ muffins!

Lisa Beth Hutchins said...

Congratulations on 12 years of bliss! You guys look great and your boys are just adorable. I hope we get to see you in person before all our boys are grown!