Monday, September 22, 2008

American Idol Concert

Lest you get the idea that I do not know my age (i.e. attending vampire prom), there was a bearded, 80-year-old woman right in front of me, with her equally hairy and elderly American Idol fan friends. Next to them, was the 16-year-old girl who tried standing up the entire time while taking digital pictures (my friends suggested that it was too bad for the digital age or she would have run out of film way before Kristy Lee Cook). So the demographic was varied and interesting at the concert.

And this was my favorite concert ever! Now I do say that after every concert I attend, but really, this was an awesome time. It was like 10 mini-concerts and only two cheesy group numbers (thus the reason it took us so long to attend an AI concert for fear of many Diane Ross medleys with all the contestants hating their life). And David Cook even finished with "Billy Jean". Now if only I can find some time to bop over to the mall, go cruising, have a slumber party...

Seth showing the proper excitement after seeing all of our favorites:

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

How was your girl Brooke?

Jenni said...

She was vintage Brooke--adorable, confident and in awesome voice!! I forgot, who was your favorite? I'll send you video of your fav because I'm the biggest AI concert dork ever.

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, we're the same person: http://sweetscooterbicks.blogspot.com/2007/09/its-european.html

That explains why I love you so.

Kristi Bowers said...

so hilarious....my vball girls went...apparently one of my girls dad is dating the girl from oklahoma's mom so they went backstage...

Chad and Dana said...

How fun! You look like you are having a blast and btw, you are totally rocking that outfit...and you know it! Oh...and thanks for my bday card! It made me smile :-)