Monday, November 24, 2008

Grateful Thankfulness

I have SO much to be thankful for, including the latest release of the movie, Twilight. Why, yes, it is a teen-marketed movie, and, yes, I loved it and wish to see it again and again. I FORGOT my camera to this much anticipated movie opening, much to the sadness of Seth, but trust me, I was there (and did you notice how subtly I already implicated my husband), along with throngs of non-screaming girls. I really, really was hoping for more silliness at this event, but the only squealing came from April, Stephanie & myself. We were trying to stir up this mature, youthful crowd, but I guess if they have to read this HIGH literature before viewing the movie, they can't be bothered with such sophomoric behavior. But they didn't disappoint during the kissing scene, with an all out, "Ahhhhhhh". Much love to you Twilighters.

I'm also incredibly grateful for leaf-jumping boys who make an all-afternoon event out of piling up leaves...


Our adorable neighbor, Colton, joined in for the fall festivities...

And I am, as always, proud as punch over my husband and his talents. Take a look-see for yourself (thank God that his singing ability surpasses my staying-still-while-capturing-video ability)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW12OnMhnkk

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute boys and great singing by Seth! Jenni- I think you and I have the same technique taking videos.

Anonymous said...

I just feel compelled to remind you that I DID indeed lend to the sophomoric screaming craze by giving a shout out during the kissing scene...only for you, Jenni. Never mind that my screaming took place in the anonymity of the dark movie theatre while yours was in the well-lit, wide open space of the lobby, but still the effort was there.