Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bejeweled Hairballs

The title of this post is an ode to my mom-in-law (or as my bro-in-law LOVES when I title her, my mom-in-love). She understands this title post. Sorry you don't.

So, here is what we do at Thanksgiving: eat ourselves silly, and then watch football. Our uniqueness is bedazzling:

Somehow, Ian works his way into every picture (he's sort of like Paris Hilton that way). Here he is with Dita & Jer Jer:

Later we turned on our lights and viewed the bemajesty from our front yard:
Okay, technically, this is Rhema Bible College, which we went to visit after the Thanksgiving feast, but it COULD be our house, if we, in fact had put up 2 million Christmas lights.

My boys beneath the bridge (also, not at our house):
The annual putting-Santa-on-the-tree picture:
Annual family-in-front-of-the tree-but-can't-really-see-the-tree picture:
Annual look-bemystified-by-the-topping-of-the-tree-but-Ian-doesn't-really-get-it-yet-but-aren't they-adorable-anyway pic:

4 comments:

Linny Best said...

Love the pics with the Christmas tree...don't you love families and Holidays!!

Thank you for the card by the way! Greatly appreciated.

Karen Smith (Feiock) said...

Man I love you and your family!!! We need to get together!!! Much to talk about! AND I have about 5 million things of yours to give back :) Love you!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I was so about to be totally impressed with your yard prior to me reading the rest of your post. Also, I think Seth was the only one that was "bemystified"(sp?) with the tree. But they are all certainly cute!

Emily said...

Love what you've done with the bouncy castle in your yard with the lights. You don't have to pretend that it's Rheme so others won't judge you for blowing your hard earned money on electrical bills. Just be who you are.